Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner 2012

My birthday this year was on Thanksgiving, so my friend Teeffany asked her mommy to move her family's dinner to a week before the actual day! Isn't that so sweet of her? :)


My super yummy plate! I must admit that it wasn't my only plate though. Hehe! I had a plate on the side of kimchi rice that Teeff's mommy made to go along with her roast. Chef Jessie's catered the turkey with all the sidings, stuffing and salad. Clockwise from the greens: Green salad with balsamic dressing, Roast beef, Creamed corn and spinach with baby onions, sweet potato, turkey with gravy and stuffing. Yum!



Us at the table. I love my girls!


And us at the Christmas tree. Daryl was in a Topshop number that she looked great in, Teeff was in a Nicole Miller and I got my dress from Frou frou. :D I actually won it from Vern Enciso's blog Giveaway with them!


I had just come from school, so I brightened up my tired face with some lipstick and false eyelashes, nothing else! Maybe that's why my face looks dewy HAHA. Also, that day was a milestone for me because I finally completed my personal challenge of wearing my necklace from Qwin Accessories! Even though they're totally different, doesn't it add a little oomph to my outfit? :) My bangle is a really old one from Old Navy. I'm actually looking for a replacement because I want to retire or at least rotate this one!

'Til the next post!



1 comment: