Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stella, Bonifacio High Street Extension


Last Monday, a few friends and I had a little catch-up dinner. I had a quick lunch here once, but in the Rocket Room. So it was time to try Stella!


Interesting interiors of this place going on, kind of like a classy diner.


The waiter gave us bread to start from the bread basket, with stewed tomato to share.


My friend Daryl's Caesar California (295 Php). I loved the quality of their lettuce. Crisp, cold and fresh! The dressing was light also so it made a great starter. She had this as her main course, though.


The open kitchen behind us that I snapped a photo of while waiting for my food.



My BBLT (350 Php). It was made of slab bacon, basil, lettuce and tomato with buttermilk ranch dressing. I wasn't so happy with my order because they just said it was bacon in their sandwich :( Had I known it was slab bacon I wouldn't have ordered it. It's a liempo cut of pork that was seasoned and cured to taste like bacon. I only ate half of it because like other liempo cuts, it was mostly fat. :( My friends ate my leftover fat though and they said it was really good. So it's just a matter of preference.


My drink for the night: a berry lemonade (110 Php). I was looking at it as I was ordering but decided not to get it, but when it was being served to a table nearby I got jealous and finally caved in! It was good. 



Ally's order: Wood Fired Garlic Mushroom Cream Fettuccine (425 Php). It was a really huge order, and I wish I had split this with her. She couldn't finish it in the end so I kept on picking out of it. Yummy, creamy pasta!

  

Ally's margarita (Php 195)


Teef's Wood Fired Grilled U.S. Beef Burger on a Brioche Bun (450 Php). The fries were so good!


Our dessert that I was very much looking forward to: Stella's Wood Fired Chocolate Almond Cookie Dough (Php 195). It was good for all four of us. Yum!


Another good dinner, done!

'Til the next post!

1 comment: