Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Course Meal at Melo's

Isn't it funny that the minute the -ber months hit, it's suddenly the Christmas season here in the Philippines? Haha, people in this country are too excited!





So anyway, we had a course dinner at this steakhouse, Melo's in Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City. We treated Auntie to this because we were able to get vouchers for a three-course meal!


As you enter, there are two big freezers with the packed meat for guests to see.



Centerpiece candle that our server eventually removed to make way for our first course.


They served us two pieces of bread each with some butter...


Simultaneously with a pate appetizer dip. I liked putting the pate on the soft bread rather than the crisp breads. I loved this because you could really taste the pepper. :)


Next up was our soup of the day: cream of lettuce. I'm sorry to say that this wasn't that good, but I was so hungry that I took it all. My other friends only finished half or didn't even touch it! Haha.


Our main course was a 500-600g Wagyu steak served with buttered vegetables and a cob of corn, as well as marbled potatoes. So good! The beef was cooked the way I wanted it exactly, with a bit of pink inside. It was so soft and really melted in your mouth!


See what I mean about the whole Christmas season? Haha.

Another yummy dinner, done! 'Til the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment