Monday, September 10, 2012

m&m's World, New York

Right in the middle of Broadway, on Times Square is the m&ms world. I'd never been to any other branch (UK, Las Vegas, Florida) so I really wanted to go inside. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo of the exterior, but here is one c/o here.



Inside, there were huge walls and walls of m&ms in different colors and flavors, as I later on learned. Aside from the tubes, there were pre-packaged NY-themed gift packs and paraphernalia that were on shelves, for sale.



Of course I had to take a photo of the cute, girly colors.


And here were the flavored ones. I can't name all of them, but I know that the white, green and brown one is mint chocolate for sure, and the red, white and pink (which I got some of) were raspberry chocolate.



This is what the dispensing wall looked like. Since it was my first time there, I decided to get some.



I just got a mixture of normal milk chocolate, as well as the jumbo raspberry ones. 


Waiting in line to pay for what I got. :) 'til the next post!



3 comments: