Saturday, September 22, 2012

Gelatissimo, Greenbelt 5


I remember trying Gelatissimo in Cebu in 2009, I had Stracciatella and I wasn't happy with it. But that was about 4 months after I had tried gelato in Italy so I could still taste the difference, most probably.


I don't know if my taste for gelato has diminished or if as soon as Gelatissimo moved to Manila, they got better. But whatever it is, it's really yummy and it's a favorite among my group of friends.


Even though I go there about twice a month, I find myself trying at least 5 different flavors until I arrive with the one I want to buy. It really sucks that the smallest size can only be filled with one flavor. :(


Because I had put hot Nutella on my Biscottino, it was melting so fast!



 Leya's mint chocolate chip cone...


Mireille's Stracciatella. I hope she enjoyed hers, she's the one who just came from Europe last summer!



The cozy interiors of Gelatissimo. 'Til the next post!


1 comment: