Monday, August 27, 2012

Times Square, New York

I recently went on a trip to New York with my parents. I also had a few friends who happened to be in the city, so we decided to hang out. Most of our nights were spent at Times Square, since it is definitely a must-see at night. 





This is me on the steps of Duffy Square on the first night that I ever saw Times Square. Underneath these lighted steps is the row of TKTs booths, where you can buy discounted tickets to some of broadways most famous shows.


One sunday, my friend Nacho and I chanced upon the Viewing Party of the Tony Awards, live on Times Square. Our seats were right at the front and in front of this huge screen.


This is us at the podium.


One random afternoon, we also decided to check out the Times Square Museum because this is where an actual New Year's Eve ball is housed.


This is me and my other friend, Vince with a ball from 2004. This is the famous ball that drops every New Year from the One Times Square building. :)


'Til the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment