Sunday, August 19, 2012

OPI My Address Is Hollywood Swatches and Review

I had a foam party the other day and put my outfit together at the last minute. I guess you could say that my nail polish choice of the day was what made me wear my matching pink shorts for that night. It matched so well!

L-R Sally Hansen SALON MANICURE Base Coat, OPI My Address Is Hollywood, Sally Hansen SALON MANICURE Top Coat 


This shade of pink is really one of my favorites, but I haven't worn it in a while because I have been giving it much attention because I've been using my other, trendier shades. But this is a good old favorite that I love to go back to every now and then.


I love the subtle sparkle it gives, as well as its girly, flirty shade.


For some reason, it's also much easier to apply than my darker shades like red and black. If it goes out of my nail and off the skin, I don't need an orange stick to remove the excess.


This is the color under a yellower light.


 I made sure to show you guys what it looks like under both yellow light and white light/daylight again. :)


I had so much fun that evening with my college girlfriends! Too much fun actually hehehe. This is a photo that I edited and posted on Instagram. :) If you like, I can post soon about the foam party.'Til next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment