Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gradient Glitter Nail Tutorial

I really love the color of Nicole by OPI's Shell Me The Truth, but smething about it never sat well on my nails. To solve it, I put a layer (or two) of the OPI Teenage Dream, and voila! I really love how it loks on my nails now.




LR Sally Hansen SALON EFFECTS Base Coat, Nicole by OPI Shell Me The Truth, OPI Teenage Dream, Sally Hansen SALON EFFECTS Top Coat

First, paint two coats of Nicole by OPI Shell Me The Truth. It looks nice on my nails, but too ordinary.


It actually almost reminds me of the platinum shade my grandma uses for her french tips. Hehehe



Then put one thin layer of OPI Teenage Dream halfway or 1/3 way through your nail, starting from the tip. I think I did 1/3 way.



And you're done! the glitter french tip is a fun twist to any manicure. It also makes a great conversation piece. I've had a lot of friends ask me if I dip my ail into actually glitters haha, I don't know where that idea comes from!

'Til the next post :)







1 comment: