Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello everybody!

So I finally have a new blog! This blog is a less personal one, more about my interests and passions :) My last blog was more of a journal and as much as I would like to continue writing there, I feel that it's too young for me and I need a new tone for what I want to write nowadays. :D So welcome to pretty splendid! This blog is composed of two of my favorite words. I live for beauty and always look for pretty things, and I love the splendid life! Most recently my favorite adjective for something is "very good," which does mean splendid. So I'll be blogging about the very good life most of the time! :) Eating in nice restaurants, pretty bags, shoes, houses, you name it :D So that's all for now, I shall definitely blog again soon! :)

Saira

No comments:

Post a Comment